4 April 2017
On 17 March 2017, the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) updated its website with seminar slides and tax information for self-employed persons.
The essential tax information serves to assist self-employed persons in the various trades when filing their tax returns, and are categorised by the following segments:
- Beauty and wellness operators
- Childcare centre operators
- Commission agents (e.g. property/insurance agents)
- Entertainers and entertainment organisers
- Maid agencies
- Medical practitioners
- New self-employed persons/Sole-proprietors
- Sharing economy players
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) registrants
- Social media influencers such as bloggers and YouTubers
- Taxi drivers registered with taxi operators
- Tuition centre/agency operators
For full details, please refer to the IRAS website.