2 December 2014
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is seeking to obtain the public views’ on taxes and public spending for the upcoming Budget 2015 through its website at http://www.reach.gov.sg/budget2015.
Budget 2015 website has also been launched (www.singaporebudget.gov.sg), which the public can access the latest updates on Budget 2015, as well as general information on the Singapore national budget process.
Feedback can be made through these channels:
- REACH Singapore Facebook (facebook.com/REACHSingapore)
- REACH Singapore Twitter (#SGBudget2015)
- Singapore Budget website @ singaporebudget.gov.sg
- Email (email@example.com)
- Toll-Free Hotline at 1800-226-0806
- SMS to 9-SPEAK-UP (9-77325-87)
The budget feedback exercise will close on 29 January 2015.
Source: Ministry of Finance (MOF)