6 December 2012
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is seeking to obtain the public views’ on taxes and public spending for the upcoming Budget 2013 through its website at http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg.
Feedback can be made through these channels:
• REACH Budget website (www.reach.gov.sg/budgetsg)
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/REACH_Singapore
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Toll-free hotline: 1800-353-5555
• Fax: 6336 7926
• SMS: 9-SPEAK-UP (9773 2587)
• Post: 140 Hill Street, #01-01A, Old Hill Street Police Station, Singapore 179369
MOF will also continue to organise the online Budget Quiz, where starting from 2 January 2013, a total of four weekly quizzes will be held every Wednesday on the Budget 2013 website. In addition, a Final Quiz round which will be launched on 30 January 2013, will feature a new “Hall of Fame” for high scorers.
Source: Ministry of Finance (MOF)